FLRC Group Run in Dryden Saturday 4/2 @ 8:30am

The next Saturday FLRC group run is this Saturday, April 2 in Dryden on the Jim Schug Trail. We will meet in the parking lot of the Dryden Lake Park at 8:30am and run at 8:45am. (This run may be a sneak peek for an event happening later on this year… :wink:)

Details: The FLRC Group Runs are held on the first and third Saturdays of each month. This is an out-and-back run, so you can’t get lost! The standard run is an hour (30 minutes out, 30 minutes back), which allows everyone to start together and end together, and it’s always great to socialize and get to know fellow runners!

You can find a link to the “course” here. From the parking lot we will take the little off-shoot trail to get to the rail trail, and take a right. From there, run until you reach 30 minutes on your watch, then come back the way you came.

Pace Poll

If you’re not sure there will be others running your pace, take the poll below so you can get an idea of who plans to attend! We always a wide range of runners, so you’ll generally find someone to run with.

• 7:00-8:00-minute pace (and under)
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-13:00-minute pace
  • 13:00-minute+ pace

0 voters

Everyone is welcome. This is a free activity and club membership is not required, but please sign the waiver before your first run this year. You only need to sign the waiver once for all 2022 group runs, so if you’ve already signed it, you’re all set! (Click here to verify you signed.)

There will be post-run snacks available so please stick around after for socializing and eating a delicious breakfast.

If you have questions, and/or if you might be interested in volunteering as a greeter/host for these runs, contact FLRC Group Run director, Heather Cobb, at cobb.heather.m@gmail.com.

@Rodney_Egli - just wanted to make sure you saw this!

Can u sign up at the run

I’ll be there! Aiming for a 10-11 min pace. Thanks for organizing Heather!

1 Like

Rodney, no need to sign up, just show up. You already signed the waiver so you’re all set!

Ok thanks

I’ll be there, but I might turn around early and keep it short since it’s the day before Skunk Cabbage.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about coming too and running about 6 miles. The trick is that I need to get back so I can be at the running store at 10:30 to help set up for Skunk bib pickup, so I may have to jet after finishing.

I will pack you a snack to go!!

1 Like

A blustery meeting by the lake, but the trail was beautiful!

2 Likes

And I would like to note that I keep ending up with multiple Patricks on group runs. I’m going to have to start giving out nicknames. :wink: