FLRC Group Run in East Ithaca Saturday 11/5 @ 8:30am

The next Saturday FLRC group run is this Saturday, November 5th, in East Ithaca on the Dryden Rail Trail. We will meet at the access road off of Stevenson Rd. at 8:30am and run at 8:45am. The trail out to Route 13 and back is 5 miles, but you can extend it by going to the East Hill Rec Way or running up Stevenson Rd.

Details: The FLRC Group Runs are held on the first and third Saturdays of each month. This is an out-and-back run, so you can’t get lost! The standard run is an hour (30 minutes out, 30 minutes back), which allows everyone to start together and end together. There will be post-run snacks available so please stick around after for socializing to get to know fellow runners and enjoy a delicious breakfast.

Please vote in the poll below so others can get a sense of who else will be running their pace. We always have a wide range of runners, so you’ll generally find someone to run with.

Pace Poll
  • Sub-8:00-minute pace
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-13:00-minute pace
  • 13:00-minute+ pace
  • I plan on hiking

0 voters

Everyone is welcome, regardless of age, ability, pace, or anything else. This is a free activity and club membership is not required, but please sign the waiver before your first run this year. You only need to sign the waiver once for all 2022 group runs, so if you’ve already signed it, you’re all set! (Check Webscorer to verify that you signed.)

Let’s try to reduce the number of car trips to fight climate change. Vote if you need a ride or can give one, and post a reply with meetup ideas.
  • I can give a ride
  • I need a ride

0 voters

If you have questions or are interested in volunteering as a greeter/host for similar group runs, contact FLRC Group Run director Heather Cobb (cobb.heather.m@gmail.com). See you Saturday!

Subscribe to FLRC’s Google Calendar so race dates, group runs, and other club events flow into your calendar. Import this ICS file for most calendar apps; subscribe to fingerlakesrunners@gmail.com if you use Google Calendar.

1 Like