Happy Holidays Scavenger Hunt Week 1 kicks off on Sunday, 11/22!

It is fun to see everyone’s photos. Here are my photos 3-6 from this week. For my pumpkin photo, you have to look through my neighbor’s deer fence, to the right of center.

It was hard to find a decorated tree. This one is in the parking lot outside the Fall Creek Pilates Studio, where the tree has oversized fairy lights hanging from it.

Today’s sunset.

2 Likes

Nice combo photos, Sandy!!!

On my walk with my Dad this evening, I caught the end of the sunset. I was so surprised to see it, as I hadn’t seen it in over a week, that I almost forgot I needed it. Ran into my Dad’s neighbor’s backyard to get the tree! They decorated their backyard not the front. The trail marker was from a run down in Ithaca earlier this week.

2 Likes

The first two of these are from 2019 and the third is in our front yard this summer, when a turkey family wandered through day after day after day:

!

2 Likes

Hey pumpkins! Wear your bike helmets…

Sunset over ithaca college

Tiny weeny tree

Turkey flag. .long live the turkeys

Comin’ 'round the bend

Lost on the trail

3 Likes

Lime Hollow!

I just planted this tree this year and it looks gorgeous. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Whew, coming in at the ninth hour I was finally able to snag a sunset pic! It was too cloudy the rest of the week!

3 Likes

Rules did not specify it had to be an outdoor holiday decorated tree - nicely done!

Wow! I am truly amazed at how creative and enthusiastic you all have been! Out of the 21 participants for week 1, 13 of you found all six items! You are listed below, but this week’s race director’s choice is @Francine_Arroyo for her find of still intact painted pumpkins.

@julie19
@tonya-engst
@mickiejauquet
@Mkm1
@apacheck
@sryan004
@caitlin-loehr
@nkleinrock
@lizhartman
@dianahackett
@Sandy
@Swizbob
@aaronking32

The above participants, plus Francine, will have their names entered into the drawing at the end of the event. Your name can be entered more than once, so check out week 2’s items and keep posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me.

1 Like

OK OK Shelly, stop rubbing it in, with your historic and scenic runs with foreign languages and kilometers per hour on the signs!