Please RSVP for the FLRC Annual Picnic at 5 PM on Thursday, August 25th at Treman State Park

Welcome to August, runners! FLRC has lots going on this month, but we need to get a head count by August 10th for the FLRC Annual Picnic and FLRC Challenge Award Ceremony.

It starts at 5 PM on Thursday, August 25th, at the North Shelter (the first one you get to when driving in) at Treman State Park.

A head count is important because the picnic is being catered by Fittnell Farms, so we need to know how much food to order. The picnic dinner is free, though there is a $9 parking fee—carpool to cut costs and combat climate change. We’ll also have beer, likely from Liquid State brewing, along with non-alcoholic beverages for those who prefer them.

Just tell us in Webscorer if you’re coming and how many people will be in your party.

Thanks for RSVPing by August 10th, and we hope to see you there!

My understanding is that the pavilion near the entrance is the North Shelter; South Shelter is near the camping area?

Doh! You’re right—I got it mixed up with Monster. Fixing above, and I’ll get it right in the reminders.

So yes, @Challengers, the picnic is at the North Shelter at Treman State Park. The link and map above show the right place.

That’s lower Treman, right?
I’ll bring my trike over!
-Amelia

Yes, Lower Treman, so no major hill involved.

I will be there!

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Adam,

Please count me in for the picnic on the 25th.

Thanks,

-John

1 Like

@DamianClemons and I will not be able to come. We will be on vacation that week. Have fun!!