Sunday Skunkday group run on March 17 at 8:30 AM at Barton Hall

The weather should be better for a nice long run this coming Sunday, so I hope to see lots of you at our regular Sunday Skunkday run. We’ll meet inside the front doors of Barton Hall (facing Teagle Hall, where Skunk starts) at 8:30 AM.

At 8:45 AM, we’ll split up into rough pace and distance groups, take a group picture, and then run the Skunk course, more or less. As much as it’s good to get familiar with a course, I don’t want anyone to get bored, so here are a few alternative loops too.

Everyone is welcome, even if you’re not an FLRC member or planning to run Skunk. Regardless, you must sign the FLRC Training Programs waiver once for 2024.

Although the Barton bathrooms will be open, I can’t guarantee that you can leave stuff inside the building during the run — I might have to re-lock the doors after we head out.

Please register in the pace and distance polls below so others can see they’ll have company. Click the icons under each answer to see who has voted.

• Sub-8:00-minute pace
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-up-minute pace
  • Hiking pace
0 voters
  • ~4 miles
  • ~6 miles
  • ~8 miles
  • ~10 miles
  • ~13 miles
0 voters

Unless there’s a big Cornell event, there’s usually plenty of free (on Sunday) parking in the Crescent Lot east of Schoellkopf Stadium or in Cornell’s parking garage.

Any questions, just ask. See you Sunday!

I wonder if any of my fellow slow-ish runners would be interested in running the 6.8-mile trail run that Adam has offered? I’d love to do that route but don’t want to by myself.
Deb Bliss

Oops, forgot to post this last week. 45 people! Our largest Skunkday run ever!