Backstretch Bingo Day 12: New Friends

New Friends: Run with someone for the first time and tell us who joined you.

Backstretch Bingo is a hybrid online/in-person activity that gives runners a way to engage with one another and keep their running fresh during the dark days of December—the veritable backstretch of the year.

1 Like

Hahaha that’s tough! Anyone I don’t know/I’ve never run with who’d like to run with me this afternoon? :laughing:

1 Like

Went on a fun morning run with my friends Rebecca and Nazli!

I often run with Rebecca, but I never had a chance to run with Nazli before. She was previously a Ph.D. student at Cornell and is now an Assistant Professor at Colby. She in Ithaca for a short visit, so we took advantage of it to plan a little run :running_woman: :wink:

4 Likes

I got to run with a new friend (and colleague) today and meet my goal of 1,000 miles for the year!

4 Likes

Went for my first snowshoe of the year at Hammond Hill today and was joined by my friend Katie! We cycle together but have never run together. We tried a bit of snowshoe running on a downhill section, it was fun!

4 Likes

At the group run yesterday we had some new friends join us for the first time! They saw the Facebook event, but didnt know anything about the forum. They so had the best holiday sweater with their dogs on them.

2 Likes

Grateful to join friends, familiar and new folks including Molly, at the Black Diamond group run on Saturday. All the best for a happy, healthy holiday season everyone!

1 Like