Backstretch Bingo Day 19: Festive Attire

Festive Attire: Adjust your running attire to match your favorite winter holiday and share a pic. Bonus points for anything that lights up.

Backstretch Bingo is a hybrid online/in-person activity that gives runners a way to engage with one another and keep their running fresh during the dark days of December—the veritable backstretch of the year.

1 Like

I was back in my red jacket this morning and wore my green hat.

And since I looped my neighborhood several times for this morning’s workout, here’s a selfie with the snowman in our yard. An “us-ie.” I lost track of how many times I passed him but it was at least 8 times!

5 Likes

Running Santa :santa: says hello from Taughannock Falls!

And with this little adventure… I have a second bingo!

6 Likes

With it being the second night of Hanukkah I wore my blue and gray insulated jacket.

6 Likes

Happy Hanukkah @aaron.proujansky1!

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

I snapped on my Santa hat from last year’s YMCA Santa 5K for today’s run. The gloves are everyday but look pretty festive too:

6 Likes

Finally got to wear my ugly sweater! I really don’t like bringing attention to myself in this manner, so I am glad it was dark, but if someone saw me I hope I brought a smile to their face.

6 Likes

You are the best!!! I love it! :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :deer: :santa:

That is an epic sweater!

1 Like

My favorite holiday is Yule because it marks the days going from shorter to longer again. I ran in the dark w a bright light and some Yuletide greenery.

Oh shoot! And this is my first bingo!!!

Aaaand there was another I didn’t notice lol

4 Likes

Same for me lol!

2 Likes

Also got a bingo!

1 Like