Backstretch Bingo Day 23: Treat Yourself

Treat Yourself: Pick up a gel, socks, new pair of shoes, or hydration supplies from your local running store, and let us know what you chose.

Backstretch Bingo is a hybrid online/in-person activity that gives runners a way to engage with one another and keep their running fresh during the dark days of December—the veritable backstretch of the year.

I stopped by Finger Lakes Running Company yesterday and got some Clif Bloks including the mountain

berry flavor that I’ve never tried.

2 Likes

Sadly, we don’t have a local running store here in Cameri (maybe @Ian wants to open an Italian branch? :grin:), so I went to the Vicolungo Nike factory store and got myself a pair of new Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 in a nice rose-white shade:

They will replace the Brooks Ghost I got at the Finger Lakes Running Company once they become too muddy and battered.

Aaaand… double bingo for me!

1 Like

BINGO!!
Far too icy/windy-stormy out to go get a treat yourself gift today, but I’ll get a warmer hat or neck gaiter,or some good socks, and/or a gift card by the 24th or asap, at FL Running Company, of course!

With thanks for the motivation to consistency,
-Amelia

Screen Shot 2022-12-23 at 8.20.25 PM.png

1 Like