Backstretch Bingo Day 25: Playground Run

Playground Run: Run past a playground, stopping to use and photograph your favorite piece of equipment.

Backstretch Bingo is a hybrid online/in-person activity that gives runners a way to engage with one another and keep their running fresh during the dark days of December—the veritable backstretch of the year.

Merry Christmas, everybody :heavy_heart_exclamation: :santa: :christmas_tree: :gift: I hope you are all enjoying a festive day.

I ran past a playground both yesterday and today.

This was the playground I saw yesterday in Cameri:

This is the one in Orvieto where I was both this morning (to walk my aunt’s dog) and this afternoon/evening (to run):

The playground is part of a little park at the top of the “Viale della Confaloniera,” a good spot for hill repeats and romantic walks:

This morning it was very foggy, but this afternoon there wasn’t any more fog, and the view was lovely.

My favorite piece of equipment is the slide (unfortunately, I am now way too big for it :rofl:):

From the top of the bridge, you can see the beautiful Umbrian countryside:

This was the last activity on my bingo card. Bingo completed! :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

I’ve always liked this outdoor gym near the pathway at the edge of Cass Park.
It wasway too cold & windy to pause for a minute of cross-training today, but in better weather it’s fun!

2 Likes

Something every town needs. :slight_smile:

1 Like