Backstretch Bingo Day 8: Friend Run

Friend Run: Run or walk with a friend, child, or pet. Don’t forget a photo!

Backstretch Bingo is a hybrid online/in-person activity that gives runners a way to engage with one another and keep their running fresh during the dark days of December—the veritable backstretch of the year.

1 Like

I went for a morning run with my friend Lemon! Just what we both needed.

8 Likes

What a cutie :dog::paw_prints::heart:

2 Likes

Hit the trail with my furry guy this morning (: He’s never been a big selfie fan…

5 Likes

Rocked a run with my friend Benedetta!

5 Likes

I love running with friends! :running_woman: :running_woman:

On the Black Diamond Trail with Jennifer…

… and around campus and Beebe Lake with the one and only @heathercobb3 :heart:

6 Likes

Yesterday, I went for a Christmas themed run with other like-minded folks around Cass Park and the Waterfront Trail.

3 Likes

Ran this morning with two human friends and my four-legged BFF. Caught the beautiful snowfall, too!

4 Likes

Ran 5mi today with James who I met at a recent FLRC group run.
Did not have phone with me but here’s a Strava snapshot.

3 Likes

Did some driving on iffy back roads to get to Danby on Friday for this friend run. The gps was a little wonky from Brookton Market. Paul and I did the Danby Down and Dirty course plus a little bonus on the dirt road.

3 Likes

Yep jami and I made some questionable driving decisions based on gps directions lol. We’re really working on making better decisions though in running! The danby route was fun!

4 Likes

Convinced my friend Christie to run around the chilly Cass park and Marina today after some indoor rock climbing. Her first run since the start of Nov when she got COVID :frowning:

3 Likes

Grateful to join friends, new and old, at the Black Diamond group run on Saturday. All
the best for a happy, healthy holiday season everyone!

4 Likes